Sunday, June 24, 2012

Flames of War Additions

Here are a few additions to my Flames of War German DAK and British 8th Army forces for North Africa.  I have a good selection of options for both of these forces for the mid-war period, but when the early war books came out for the game I realized I was short a few stands for both forces to give me some options.  I purchased some Peter Pig 15mm troops and had Tim K at Saguaro Painting Service paint them up to match the existing figures in the armies.  I just had to base them up and finally got around to it this weekend.  There are 4 AT Rifle stands & 2 light mortar stands for the Brits and 2 AT Rifle stands & 2 light mortar stands (actually just weapons crews minus the mortars) for the Germans.

Up next I'll be posting on another project I completed this weekend!

No comments: