Monday, February 1, 2010

GITD 2010 Terrain Progress Report 1: Osgiliath

Well I've actually been doing pretty good with the terrain I've been working on for GITD 2010. Here's the Hirst Arts piece that I won last year for the Osgiliath table I did. Thanks again to Tim K. for putting it together for me. I did some light rubble on it. It will make a good addition to the Osgiliath table for this years tournament! Once I finish off the pieces for the Rohan settlement I'm doing for this year, I'm going to figure out how I'm going to rearrange the Osgiliath table.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I donated the kits for the prizes. They can be purchased from www.castlekits.com.

Iain Martin

Tom O said...

Tim K put the kit together for me, but he said it was pretty easy to do...I just didn't have enough time! My next wave of terrain may very well include more of these kits because I really like the look. I will definitely put it to good use!

Thanks Iain!